WITHOUT ELECTRICITY,SAREE POLISHING AND ROLLING MACHINE FOR HANDLOOM POLISH, ALL TYPE OF SILK, FANCY, COTTON & DESIGNER SAREES,
WITHOUT ELECTRICITY, IRON COTTON & SILK SAREE ROLLING AND POLISHING,
This machine is made up of iron pipes. By using this machine we can remove the shrink from any kind of saree. There is no need of current or fuel to operate this machine. This machine shows stamber multiple shine even than iron the saree. It can be operated even in the raining season from younger to old age of any person in single hand. It is a least chance to get repair for long years because it made by iron pipe if so it could be rectified just by any person. It has qualities to move any places because 4 wheel fitted under this machine.
This machine having about 5’meter length and 4.5’meter height and made up of iron pipes
1. The saree is fitted in the machine in a zigzag manner and using the movable pipe it will be stretched.
2. It can be operated by young to old age and single person is enough to fit the saree in machine.
3. After fitting the saree in the machine by using the hand sprayer the starch is sprayed on the saree and its stretched further using the movable pipes in the machine.
4. It takes fifteen minutes to fit and spraying the saree and not necessary to stand and watching near the machine.
5. The shrink disappeared within an hour if it fitted the saree and put it near the fan. Else without fan it takes two hours.
6. After that saree will be removed from the machine by loosing the movable pipes and it will be folded like a new saree.
OLDAN DAYS THEY USED WOODAN,
After washing the saree either cotton or silk the starch will spray. Those sarees will keep for drying, these sarees will fold on a uniform wooden piece to get uniform foldings. After keeping for six to eight hours the saree will remove from wooden piece and press with the help of steam iron.
It is custom to iron for straight the shrink after used the silk saree, but that method is wrong, if they did like that the silk saree could be changed to dark, they would gave to the snap for set right the most of shop owner roll the saree by 5’ length of wood and make starch and keep for one day in the sunrays and set right the shrink which will make harmfulness for some sarees.
Disadvantages of old method :
1. Some of the saree, colours would change as dim if it roll and put on the sunrays.
2. The weight of the wood will be 5k.g to 10kg.so lifting and moving is difficult.
3. At least two men required to roll the saree.
4. In rainy and summer season it is difficult to remove the shrink in rolling method. Because it takes long time to remove shrink.
5. There is a chance to part together if the silk saree having multiple colors.
6. It is very difficult in rolling method to set right the shrinking if the silk saree having with jamuki , stone and embroidering works.
7. It will at least take five hours time to role in wood in starch and set right the shrink.
NOW NEW MACHINE ADVANTAGES:
1. One person is enough to operate the machine. Even a young to old age can easily operate this machine.
2. There is no chance of colour to get part together in this method if the silk saree having multiple colours.
3. There is no need of current or fuel to operate.
4. In rainy and summer season it is not difficult to remove the shrink in this method. Because here we are not going to roll the saree. So it will try soon.
5. It is easy to move from one place to another place.
6. The saree having jamuki, stone and embroidering work can be easily set right by this method.
7. It takes only 30-40 minutes to set right the shrinks.
8. Space required is very less when compare to older method.
IF YOU ARE INTRESTED THE BUYING MACHINERY RACK CONTACT.9444084594,OR.MAIL TO SKRSUMATHI@GMAIL.COM